2.21.2013

The Walking Dead - S3 Ep. 10

Episode 10 - Home

Begone Lori! 
I know why she's lingering in Rick's head/imagination, but that doesn't make it any less annoying. Rick needs to get it together--for the group!

Hold down the fort or abandon?
I don't see the point in staying in the prison where they can easily be found by the Governor. Rick and the group are outnumbered and outgunned...if they stay it's only a matter of time before they get wiped out. And yet there's always the risk of encountering a wave of walkers if they leave...I don't know. But I do think Glenn needs to chill out. He's been on edge because of his situation with Maggie, but I don't see the point in trying clear out the tombs again.

First move goes to the Governor
The Governor launches the first strike against Rick and the group in the prison. Fortunately, everyone has terrible, TERRIBLE aim, and there are only a few casualties. No one I liked died...but I get the feeling this is just one attack of many. Sending a van full of walkers into the prison's field was pretty smart. Now they no longer have a secure barrier against anything...this was easily the most interesting part of the episode (next to Daryl saving lives and slaying walkers on the bridge) Also, Daryl returns with Merle and basically saves Rick's life...I hate Merle but his persona adds something to the show. Not sure how his presence will tip the balance.

All in all...it wasn't a great episode. But as always I look forward to the next one.

My question: Will Michonne get to stay with the group now? or will Merle be allowed to stay? Both? 

I need more zombie melee!

No comments:

Post a Comment