11.30.2012

The Walking Dead - S3 Ep. 7


Episode 7: When the Dead Come Knocking

Glenn = Badass
No explanation necessary. He continues to be one of my favorite characters.

Woodbury Research

We're given another glimpse into the research they do on walkers at Woodbury--an attempt to determine if walkers can access memories prior to transformation, or if they remain in their 'unconscious' state of mind...aka flesh eating mania. Still unsure of where that's going. And I'm with Andrea on this one, just stab them in the head.

The Governor is a megalomaniac
Not that I didn't know that already, but his little scene with Maggie truly disgusted me. Pig. 

How is the rescue mission going to go down?
I don't see how Rick, Michonne, Daryl and the new guy can successfully infiltrate Woodbury, find Maggie and Glenn, and then somehow stumble upon Andrea and make it back to the prison, without someone or multiple someones getting killed. I just hope it's not Glenn. Maybe Meryl will bite the bullet. I don't know. 

We'll find out in the next episode...which is a mid-season finale I think (I hate those) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Meryl needs to go down and so does the Governor. I wished that Andrea would have walked in during his scene with Maggie. I'm betting that Meryl and Daryl will have a dramatic confrontation next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, definitely dramatic showdown in the works...I'm sure Daryl won't turn his back on Rick and the crew. And I can't really see Meryl fitting in, so I think he's going to die.

      Andrea is so annoying sometimes...the Governor could of slapped together a half-ass excuse and she might've accepted it, had she walked in.

      We'll see, in a couple days. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete