8.28.2012

Teaser Tuesdays


 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To participate, grab your current read, open to a random page and share a few sentences. Don't include spoilers, but do include the title and author.
 
 
He was doing a crazy dance in my potato patch. He held both hands in the air, with his head thrown back, and cackled deep down in his throat. Every now and then he'd stamp his feet, like little pistons, and reach both hands down into the soil, coming out with long tan roots that had the nubs of future potatoes dangling from them.
p. 54 of A Red Death by Walter Mosley

6 comments:

  1. Haha, well, that certainly sounds interesting!

    Here's mine: http://tobisummers.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-82812.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a colorful teaser. I haven't read any Mosley, yet. I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my second Mosley. The character Easy Rawlins intrigues me. I should finish this one by the weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Well, looks like he's having fun with the potatos.

    Check out my teasers.

    ReplyDelete